Home Crazy News House help dies of food chocking in Kamulu

House help dies of food chocking in Kamulu

79
0
sweet potatoes

A 50-year-old house help died in Kamulu after chocking on sweet potatoes.

Her body was found on her employer’s sofa seat.

She held a cup of tea and her mouth had pieces of sweet potatoes that she was taking for breakfast.

Police are yet to confirm if the woman died out of choking or something else.

SOURCEThe Star
Previous articleWhat killed Nairobi Half Life star Oti
Next articleOmanyala qualifies for semis in Oregon despite hurdles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here